Enjoy your meal in one of the student restaurants of the host institutions.
Ghent offers a wide range of student restaurants. They are all situated in the vicinity of the various faculties and departments. The service they offer is based on the three mainstays of “quality, variety and low prices”. The prices are the lowest in the city: a cold lunch costs about 3 euro, hot meals usually between 3 and 4 euro, snacks and sandwiches approximately 2.10 euro.
Most student restaurants offer vegetarian food. Remember Thursday is Veggieday and enjoy a healthy and environmently friendly dish without meat or fish on Thursday.
- Do not forget to bring your student card with you: otherwise you must pay a higher price for your food.
- Students from Artevelde University College Ghent and University College Ghent (Ghent University Association) will have to pay a little more in the Ghent University student restaurants than university students, but the price is still very reasonable. All students in Ghent can buy meals at the same low prices at the student restaurant of Artevelde University College Ghent.
Student Restaurants and Cafetarias:
- Restaurants and cafetarias of Ghent University
- Restaurants and cafetarias of University College Ghent
- Cafetaria De Kantiene (Artevelde University College Ghent): Voetweg 66 / Opening Hours: 8.00 - 14.30
- Student Restaurant KU Leuven Technology Campus Ghent and University College Odisee: Gebroeders De Smetstraat 1 / Opening Hours: 08.00-13.30/warm meals 11.15-13.30
- Cafetaria KU Leuven Campus Sint-Lucas Ghent: Hoogstraat 41
- Cafetaria LUCA: School Of Arts: Zwartezustersstraat 34