Parking garages in Ghent are divided into parking garages for long stay parking and parking garages for short or medium stay parking.
Other parking garages
Next to our city parking garages, there are also a couple of third party parking garages available within the city center. These parking garages are listed below. Click on the link for more information and parking tariffs.
Are LPG and CNG vehicles allowed?
- Gasoline and diesel cars are allowed to park in all parking garages;
- CNG (compressed natural gas) vehicles are allowed to park in all parking garages;
- LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) vehicles are not allowed to park in all parking garages:
- LPG vehicles are allowed to park in following parking garages: Ramen, Reep, Sint-Pietersplein, Tolhuis, Ledeberg en Het Getouw.
- LPG vehicles are not allowed to park in following parking garages: Savaanstraat, Sint-Michiels and Vrijdagmarkt.