Check our premiums and subsidies
For people looking for smarter ways to get from one place to another
Low-emission zone residents
- Subsidy of up to € 500 a family for handing in a number plate
- Reimbursement of registration expenses for car-sharing scheme
- Subsidy of up to € 6.000 for the purchase of an electric or CNG car used for car sharing
- Are you struggling to move around and do you have a limited income? Then you can use cab vouchers to drive by cab at a cheaper rate.
- New: Are you handing in a number plate and do you have a limited income? Then you can apply for free cab vouchers.
For Ghent-based companies and self-employed people
- Subsidy of € 1.000 for the installation of a public charging station
- Subsidy of up to € 400 for an electric bicycle or moped in case of scrappage of an old scooter or moped
- Subsidy of € 3.000 for the purchase of an electric cab
- Subsidy of up to € 3.000 for the purchase of an electric or CNG car used for car sharing
For market vendors
New: Do you want to buy a LEZ-proof market vehicle or do you want to modify the engine of an existing market vehicle? Then you can apply for a subsidy of up to 10.000 euros. You can then apply for an additional subsidy of up to 5.000 euros to set up the sales section of your market vehicle.