E-form for the extension of your stay

With the e-form you can submit several applications online.

For which applications can you use this form?

  • renewal A card based on family reunification art 10 and 10bis
  • renewal of short stay for non-European citizens
  • renewal A card based on your professional card
  • application B card for recognised refugees and beneficiaries of subsidiary protection