Free tickets for The Big Score, the event for tech start-ups and scale-ups
The City of Ghent gives free tickets for The Big Score, the event that connects tech start-ups and scale-ups with companies & investors.
Time to score BIG! The City of Ghent offers free tickets for The Big Score, the event that brings together start-ups and scale-ups, tech investors, corporates and venture capital funds. This year, The Big Score will again take place in Ghent in the MeetDistrict (Ghelamco Arena) from the 30th of November till the 2nd of December 2021.
So, do you offer tech solutions as a Ghent start-up or scale-up? Or do you have a Ghent company that is looking for the tech solution for your operational challenges? Or are you an investor? Claim your free ticket from the City of Ghent here.
What can you expect?
During this international networking event, you will meet numerous top investors, corporate buyers, start-ups and scale-ups. These meetings will undoubtedly lead to some great deals. The efficiency of the format and the quality of the attendees ensures a real deal booster.
Discover live pitches from 50 European scale-ups addressing more than 300 international VCs and corporates. They will do so live in the MeetDistrict on the 30th of November and the 1st of December 2021. In addition, on the 2nd of December (both online and in the MeetDistrict) no less than 35 multinationals will present their challenges to more than 200 start-ups.
The City of Ghent provides no less than free tickets for start-ups, investors and CTOs.
- tickets for DAY 3 (the 2nd of December 2021): for start-ups with a "market fit" product and reference customers
- tickets for DAY 1 & 2 (the 30th of November and the 1st of December 2021): for investors
- tickets for DAY 1 to DAY 3 (the 30th of November till the 2nd of December 2021): for investors and CTO or buyer profiles.
Conditions for free tickets:
- Your start-up or scale-up must be 'market fit' and based in Ghent.
- Your start-up or scale-up has its own 'tech product' and can provide clear customer references.
- Your start-up or scale-up works in B2B and is strongly data driven.
- You are an investor.
- In terms of content, you are involved in sales/marketing/media; finance & security; supply chain, mobility & transport; manufacturing & industry; HR, health & education; infrastructure & construction.