Residence document for mobility students
Are you an exchange student, e.g. within the context of the Erasmus+-programme? Apply for your residence document with the municipality.
Note: Will you start your mobility programme in Belgium? In that case, follow this procedure.
What are the conditions?
- You take part in an exchange programme.
- You are registered in another EU Member State.
- You will be studying at a Belgian university or university college for at least 1 semester.
What will you need?
- Your national passport.
- A valid residence card or the EU-country where you are studying.
- The standard form ‘Statement of no objection’, which you will receive from the university or university college. This is the proof that you participate in an exchange programme.
- The standard form for registration at a university or university college.
- 1 passport photo (not older than 6 months)
What do you have to do?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Add the required documents.
You will receive an annex 33, which will be your residence document.