Information for international students in times of COVID-19
Information on measures at the campuses, where you can go for mental support and how to keep in touch with fellow students.
Measures at the HEI-campuses
The higher education institutions in Ghent offer information on the COVID-19 measures at their campuses:
- University Ghent
- Artevelde University of Applied Sciences
- KU Leuven
- LUCA School of Arts
Would you like to talk to someone or do you feel lonely?
Your school will make an appointment with one of their student psychologists or counsellors:
- University Ghent: mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 093310031
- HOGENT: mail email@example.com
- Artevelde University of Applied Sciences: contacts can be found here: https://www.artevelde-uas.be/contact/office-student-support
- Odisee & KU Leuven Faculty of Engineering Technology: you can mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUCA School of Arts & KU Leuven Faculty of Architecture: www.luca-arts.be/nl/student-support-services
- For all international students who would like to talk to someone: https://www.chsbelgium.org/en/index.php/helpline/helpline-how-we-can-he…
How do you keep in touch with fellow students?
If you would you like to exchange experiences with fellow students, you can find each other through the KLIK app and meet online.