In for sports?
Check out the swimming pools, local clubs and other sport facilities.
Ghent is the place to empty your mind and let your body take over!
- Looking for a refreshing dip? Check out Ghent's swimming pools.
- Professional sporters will definitely enjoy Topsporthal Vlaanderen, 't Kuipke or the KAA Ghent Football Stadium.
- Want to discover Ghent by bike? Try one of the cycling routes.
- Want to start to run? Maybe you can join Gent loopt (in Dutch) and start a program at your own level.
- Discover the local clubs: KAA Gent and Ghent Hawks-Basketball or go to a sport event.
- Ghent has the biggest climbing centre in Europe. Biover is an experience centre where everyone can immerse themselves in a real adventure world. The building is shaped like an upside-down mountain. You can climb the mountain from the outside but also from within.