Camping Blaarmeersen in English
Campsite Blaarmeersen: the perfect spot for your camping holiday!
Our pitches are spacious (min 80m²) and they offer a lot of privacy. An electricity hook-up of 10 Amp is available but you do require a blue ECC-plug and a 50m extension cable.
We offer spacious and comfortable pitches for motorhomes. All our motorhomepitches either have hardened strips, or are hardened for 50%. On site there is a spacious servicestation to dump wastewater and refill fresh water.
For those who don’t have a tent, caravan or motorhome, we offer eight cabins with basic comfort. There are four beds, four chairs, one table and a double cooking plate. Sheets, blankets and kitchen utensils can be rented. These cabins can be booked for a maximum of seven consecutive nights.
- Do you want a nice and cozy camping experience with your friends? Put up your tent at our tent field.
- There is a toilet and shower block centrally located.
- A shelter cabin is available.
- Maximum size of the tent is 10m².
- Our tent field is a car free zone, but there is a parking next to it. There is however no possibility to drive up to the tent field to load or unload.
Tariffs and reservations
There is a list of our tariffs and a reservation form at the bottom of this page (see documenten).
Renske and Ivan offer everything you will need during your stay at our campsite: delicious bread, fresh vegetables and fruit, refreshing ice cream and of course the famous Belgian beers. There is a possibility to rent bikes but not in the last weekend of june and during the annual Ghent Festival . More information: Renske Rotty, +32 9 222 90 82.
Here you can taste all those famous Belgian dishes inside or on the spacious and sunny terrace. Private parties and groupmeals are also a possibility and there is a take-away. If the restaurant is closed, there are other possibilities in the neighbourhood. For information, contact Veerle Verheye:+32 9 220 24 07, +32 477 37 53 40 ou email@example.com
four toilet and shower blocks with maximum comfort
Swimming lake, play areas, adventure woods, midgetgolf, (tabletennis), climbing hall, beach volley, football, basketball, …
Ghent’s historical centre is 5 km away (very accessible by bike or with public transport)
Contact and accessability
- N 51°02'52''
- O 03°40'59''
- In 2019, the Campsite is open from 1st March until 4th November, twelve o’clock.
- The reception is open everyday from 8 am till 6.30 pm
- Check in: 2 pm
How to get there?
- By train: take bus 41-43 at railwaystation Gent-Sint-Pieters or 38-39 at railwaystation Gent-Dampoort.
- By car: From Brussels or Oostende by E40: exit 13 ‘Drongen/Gent West’ follow direction Gent and follow the signs Blaarmeersen. From Antwerp or Kortrijk by E17:In Zwijnaarde take exit 15 and follow E40 in the direction of Oostende. Follow the directions above for E40. The entrance to the Sports- and Leisurecentre Blaarmeersen is situated on Zuiderlaan, in between the blue building ('Topsporthal') and the red brick building ('Huis van de Sport').